Saturday 2 April 2016

Game 79: Habs vs. Panthers


GAME 79: NOBODY CARES ON A DAY LIKE THIS
So here's the deal. It's 24 degrees outside where I live. So I'm outside. With my family. Embracing early summer. That means, no live blog tonight because, sanity.

For what it's worth, Daniel Carr and Brendan Gallagher are back tonight. Mike Brown and Stefan Matteau are out. P.K. Subban still isn't playing. The Panthers are gunning for first place, we're gunning for nice golfing weather.

Puck drops at 7:10 EST. I'll be posting the blog later.

Enjoy the game if you're watching. If it's nice outside where you live, for crying out loud, turn off the TV set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, even anonymously. All I ask is that you behave, and in support of good taste, avoid the use of course language, or express opinions that are just plain silly (racist, sexist, etc.)